Wednesday 19 February 2014

Fall trend: Copper

This season, one of my favorite beauty looks is striking copper eyes. It is bold yet elegant because of its warm undertone.   It is also a perfect way to add a radiant glow during the cooler months. Pair the eye shadow with a subtle nude lip and contoured cheeks. Add volume to the lashes by applying mascara and add dimension by highlighting the high points of the face.

Must-have products:
Sonia Kashuk Bronzer 'Goddess 40' $16
Nars Cinamatic eyeshadow 'Cambodia' $39
Lorac Pro Metallic cream eyeliner 'Black Ruby $21
Essie nail polish 'Penny Talk' $16
Stila Foil Finish Eyeshadow $49
MAC loose pigment 'Tan' $30


I love this look because it is perfect all year round. It is easy to create and looks effortless! 
Danica xx 

7 comments:

  1. that nars eye shadow is such a gorgeous colour! i love this post, and i love your blog header and layout too! its so nice! id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back :) http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the Nars eye shadow too, I'm sure it will pop up on my blog a few more times ;) Thanks so much amy, i will go take a peak!
      Danica xx

      Delete
  2. I love copper makeup! I NEED that Nars eye shadow and Essie nail polish in my life!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the Nars 'cambodia' eye shadow, it is so pigmented and lasts all day!!

      Delete
  3. Copper is one of my favorite make up color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how copper looks on a lot of people but it definitely scares me a bit for myself. I'm so pale, I have a feeling it will just come out orange on me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think copper with pale skin looks beautiful! the trick is to find a copper with a brown undertone rather than orange glitters. stay away from something like the Nars 'cambodia' and try something like Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in “Improper Copper”


      Danica xx

      Delete