Tuesday 25 February 2014

the shoe addiction is real


I got these gorgeous pair of ankle boots from Witner the other week. I've been drooling over a pair of Chelsea boots ever since I first saw Alexa Chung wearing them a little over a year ago. Since then it seemed like these boots were everywhere and everyone had a pair! One day I was on my way to work when I thought I would just 'pop in for a look' at Witner,  before I knew it was trying the $150 boots in 3 different sizes, and boy did they look good! I plan to style these baby's a lot over the coming winter, they are the perfect balance of chic and grunge. 


Find some of my favorite Chelsea boots at: WitnerAsos, Zara

Danica x 




10 comments:

  1. They look so cute! I've wanted a pair for a while now! Hopefully will get them soon! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to find the perfect pair but i got there in the end!
      Good luck!

      Danica xx

      Delete
  2. Ive wanted a pair of these for a while now! Everytime pay week comes around i find myself buying more and more sandals! Now that we are going into Autumn and Winter it seems like a good idea (Another excuse for shoes) Think ill pop into Witner on my lunch break!
    Dani xo
    laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, except i always ended up buying more makeup haha! They are definitely an essential this winter! They come in brown aswell, which are equally as gorgeous :)
      Danica xx

      Delete
    2. Im actually counting down too 12pm now!
      Witner is so close but so far. New shoes here i come!!!!!!!!!!
      Im the same with makeup i always find myself in myer or priceline spending away!

      Delete
    3. Did you end up finding some lovely boots!?

      Delete
  3. These are so cute, I've been wanting a pair for sometime now too, just haven't found "the ones" haha x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes and really good photo!xx

    ReplyDelete