Friday 28 March 2014

Review: Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub

Frank Body Coffee Scrub $14.94AUD 200g


Hey everyone! It's Friday a.k.a. date night. I decided to take some 'me' time and treat myself to the Frank Body Coffee Scrub. before getting into the details, I'm just going to say that I think I'm in love! my skin has never felt so smooth, I cant stop touching it! The packaging claims to be able to target cellulite, stretch marks and eczema. It also improved the overall skin tone and texture with a visibly small reduction in my stretch marks (I'm sure the more I use it, the more effective it will be). It's  super simple to use, hop in the shower, take about two handfuls of the scrub,  cover yourself with it and massage. you have to wait for about 15 minutes, also known as the prime selfie opportunity!
 So why is this little bag of coffee so special? Well, it contains a  Arabica coffee blend to help achieve soft and silky smooth skin, brown sugar and sea salt to cleanse and exfoliate with added cold pressed almond oil to boost hydrating keeping the delicate skin moisturized for days! 
In one of my previous posts I said that the main reason I wanted to try this scrub out was because of my eczema, I can safely say that it has reduced redness and inflammation and it hasn't been itchy. I like to follow up with a dry oil for the body such as The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil to help lock in the moisture! 


Let me know if you have tried the original or coconut coffee scrub and your thoughts!
Hope the short review helped!
Danica xx 

3 comments:

  1. I really need to order this, i keep saying i will and i never do it!
    Sounds amazing, always positive reviews!
    Dani xo | laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Go do it, right now! best $15 bucks you will ever spend!
      Danica xx

      Delete
    2. Haha my payday is this Thursday im SO exited to purchase this!
      How long has one packet lasted so far? x

      Delete