Friday 21 March 2014

Copper eyes




Hello everyone! today I wanted to share a look that I created using my new Lorac Pro palette (yes, i am so late) but better late than never! I have been absolutely loving the versatility of the palette, I will go into greater detail about it when I do a review. I also used Nars Cinematic Eye Shadow in Cambodia to intensify the look a little bit.   I wanted to do a autumn-appropriate look and I think subtle copper eye shadow captures the fall hues! It can definitely be a night time look too with some winged eyeliner and darker contouring.

                            

1. To create the day-time look start by applying a base to the eyeliner. I used Zoeva Primer. I then applied a bit of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Too Cool' which is great for achieving a neutral base.
2. From the Lorac Palette I took the colour 'Cream' and dusted it all over the lid, Following up with 'Champaign' .
3. I then applied 'Copper' all over the mobile lid.
4. I applied Sable as a blend colour in the outer corner of the crease and layered 'Espresso' in the crease to contour the eyes.
I then applied 'Cambodia' from the Nars cinematic eye shadow on top of 'copper' in the center of the lid to add extra shimmer and depth of colour.
5. I decided to keep the lashes natural looking but I still wanted some definition and volume. Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara is great for top and bottom lashes!


Thats the look! 
let me know your thoughts! 

Danica xx 




8 comments:

  1. This is a lovely look! The palette is fantastic but I don't think it is available in Canada anymore, unfortunately. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try going on amazon or ebay, its such a great palette!

      Delete
  2. You have beautiful eyes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look for fall! The lipstick you're wearing goes so well with it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! the lipstick/lipgloss is Revlon Colourburst in 100 Pink Truffle layered with Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss.

      Delete