Wednesday 19 March 2014

Life Update!

Hello everyone! I'm back from the dead...well sort of. I started university two weeks ago and in that time I somehow managed totally neglect this blog. Its no excuse I know that.  Is that acceptable? no! Will I do it again? no! It's safe to say it has been the busiest month yet, with upcoming assignments, social outings and work. It's definitely a challenge to try to balance all that, there are only so many hours in a day! As I write this, I am simultaneously trying to reply to comments on my blog, plan out my week and finish a marketing essay. So no, Uni is unfortunately not as easy as it seems. So, that's just a little insight into what's going on in my life, let me know how you have been, what new beauty products you have been loving, how much you hate me for disappearing...all that good stuff! 

Danica xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment