Saturday 8 March 2014

The perfect foundation combination


So recently I have been trying to use some other foundations other than my much loved Nars Sheer Glow. I found this perfect combination - Maybelline Fit Me foundation mixed with YSL Teint Touche Eclat foundation. They both have a similar watery consistency which means they mix together very well! The YSL foundation adds extra radiance and coverage which the Fit Me lacks. It dries to a dewy finish but I set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.  It look beautiful if applied with a buffing brush but work well with a beauty blender too! 


Do you have any great foundation tricks? or know any good foundations? 
Let me know!
Danica xx

5 comments:

  1. I think I might try the YSL now with what you said. Thanks for sharing.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! definitely give it a go, its such a gorgeous foundation!

      Delete
  2. I love your posts!
    And YSL foundation is literally the best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tagged you for some Lipstick Q's on my blog !
    xo
    Danielle
    thegoodlifeandstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post. Definitely have to check these out!
    Also, if it's not too much to ask, would you mind checking out my blog? I just started it :)

    -Abby
    www.thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete