Friday 7 March 2014

OOTD: 3 Days of Uni




Hey everyone! this week I started Uni, and if any of you go to school or collage, you understand how difficult it can be to choose an outfit, ya feel me? So I started of with some simple looks, mainly because the weather has been super weird, one minute its cloudy and cold, the next I'm melting in the hot sun.

Day 1: Oh the first day, you want to look put together, but not like you tried super hard. Well you cant go wrong with a denim shirt! I paired it with some leather look jeans, because lets face it denim on denim isn't really my style. Finished it off with my super comfortable Boots and a big black bag (similar here) to fit my books into!
Day 2: I quickly realized that that carrying three heavy books on one shoulder wasn't the best idea, so I invested some money in a leather backpack. I went for a simple look, since it was a pretty hot day, wearing a basic white shirt, panel leggings and my Birkenstock shoes.
Day 3 (night class): Probably the most simple,  I went for the classic, blue jeans, white top combo. These Leopard print shoes are very cute but definitely not built for a lot of walking, now I'm stuck with blisters. Again I took my black bag (similar here) and threw on an oversized cardigan.

So this week, its nothing too fancy, hopefully as the weather gets colder I'll have more interesting outfits to show!
Hope you all enjoyed, let me know!
Danica xx

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your outfits. Especially the one with the denim shirt. You are absolutely right. You can't go wrong with a denim shirt! Good luck at Uni!



    Krystal | www.moorekrystal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete