Thursday 6 March 2014

Things I Love: This Week!


I'll be honest, the month of February (beautywise) has been pretty mundane so my beauty routine has been the same and my monthly favorites haven't changed very much!  So I thought to share with you some odds and ends that I have been loving recently! 


1. I love that its finally autumn, mainly because I can buy loads of sweaters and drink hot chocolate! I had to buy this gorgeous knit jumper from Dotti. Its perfect for this weather, thin enough to wear under a jacket but also warm enough to wear on its own. The colour is gorgeous too! a great mixture of grey and beige which means it can work into almost any outfit! 
2. The Latest Issue of Elle (AUS) magazine. Its a great mixture of the latest fashion/beauty trends and interviews and articles.
3. I was never crazy about Ipads or Tablets, I never understood how someone can own a notebook, a smart phone and a tablet all at once! I've loved using this hp tablet over the weekends. Its a great way to view blogs and watch videos on.
4. Recently my skin has been on the dry side, which has resulted in patches of eczema on my ankle. I decided to purchase my first Frankbody coffee scrub, not only does it help cure eczema it also reduces cellulite and stretch marks. Love it! I've used it only once and I can already see the difference! 

Let me know what you have been loving this month/week/day! 
Have a lovely week! 
Danica xx 






4 comments:

  1. I'm suffering from dry skin woes too... and it isn't even that cold here in California! I'll have to look into that coffee scrub because so far my lotions aren't cutting it. Btw I like the grey-ed out style & composition of the photo :)

    www.Desgettier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i need that frank scrub in my life! I have seen a little buz on instagram now im going to trust your review and "put it in my shopping cart! Thanks bebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try frank!

    And i'm loving your photos, so simple and effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear your review on Frank - have been wanting to try for so long, and it's quite cheap too - and free shipping. Woo.
    And how good is Elle Aus?

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete