Tuesday 4 March 2014

TMI Tag


Happy Tuesday everyone! I was nominated by the gorgeous Amy (from amyelizabethfashion ) to do this tag. Its such a great way tell you guys more about myself and hopefully I will learn something new about you too! 

1. Are you a very open or private person?
I feel like I am a pretty open person which maybe isn't the best thing but if I'm comfortable with you, I will gladly tell you my life story!

2. If money was no object, where would you move to?
I would love to move into a gorgeous warehouse apartment in New York or London  (in a perfect world!) . If Language wasn't a barrier I would love to live in Italy or Amsterdam too.

3. Who was the last person to make you cry?
haven't cried because of a person for a long time! But I did cry watching a 'Liberal Arts' recently.

4. Is there a song that can bring you to tears instantly?
I've never cried because of a song but I've been pretty close to it every time I hear Adele. It also depends on my mood, if im in a shitty state I will cry to anything and everything. 

5.  Do you believe in soul mates?
No, Soul mates are not a thing. You just meet people you are highly compatible with. That's it.  

6. What age to people usually mistake you for?
Usually about 21 but the other day someone thought I was 17 (I'm turning 20 this year)

7. What are you wearing?
Currently, my Harem pants from Women's Secret, White singlet from Target and a very comfortable cardigan by Pink Diamond that I bought from a pop up store.

8. Have you ever been in love?
Yes

9. How tall are you?
5"2 
10. How much do you weigh?
50kg - loud n proud

11. Any piercings?
Yes! I have my ears pierced ( I want to get my seconds) and a nose stud.

12. Favourite TV show?
I have been loving New Girl this month so I have to go with that! 

13. Quality you look for in a partner?
Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously and has a sense of humor!

14. Favourite quotation?

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

— Steve Maraboli 

15. Fears?
cockroaches - my knees get all shaky. Also I'm pretty scared about what happens after you die. 

16. What is your daily beauty routine?
Well! In the morning I just wash my face with cetaphil and apply Origins GinZing moisturiser. Followed by makeup!
At night time I will take off my makeup with micellar water or coconut oil. I will use my clarisonic with cetaphil and apply Mario Badescu Seaweed cleansing lotion (toner). I then use a night time serum, at the moment its Keihls Midnight Recovery Concentrate. 

19. When going out somewhere how long does it take you to get ready?
I usually like to leave an hour for shower, outfit and makeup.I take a while! If its just for work or meeting with friends, then only about 20 minutes.

20. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
My makeup draw is very tidy most of the time, my nail polish collection is usually messy! 

Thanks for reading!
I nominate: 





I also encourage all my lovely readers to do this tag, either post it down in the comments or on your own blog and let me know! I love learning about you guys!
Danica xx



4 comments:

  1. Oh god I hate cockroaches too, like, with passion. I loved reading your TMI tag! x

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou for doing this lovely, i love your blog
    amyelizabethfashion xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me - are you really sure you want my TMI ? Haha.. Btw.. I want to be 20 again!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for nominating me, i'll do this tag soon!

    ReplyDelete