Thursday 10 April 2014

Fall/Winter Outfit Inspiration



Hey everyone, for those in the southern hemisphere, fall is here and temperatures are quickly dropping. I have always struggled to balance comfort, warmth and being fashionable in the cooler months so I definitely like to find as much inspiration as possible to help me out! Here are some of my favorite images that I found through Pinterest, there are more on my mood board, go check it out! 

 Plimsolls and leather

 Denim  and pointed flats


Boyfriend jeans and leopard print

   Military vs. chic

 Acid Wash Jeans

 Grey and leather

 Leather jacket layering

 Oversize Coats and layering



 Hope these inspire you!
Danica xx


1 comment:

  1. I love these all! The grey and leather is my fav! I think its time i buy a beanie!

    ReplyDelete