Thursday 3 April 2014

Quick Review: Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado



"Rich and creamy non-migrating formula that delivers moisture to the delicate under eye-area. Gently protects the skin against external aggressors". 

I have no real aging concerns so far, however I was looking for a product that would hydrate my under eye in an attempt to stop my concealer from creasing. I do have dark circles around my eyes, which could be thanks to genetics. Let me quickly tell you about the basic ingredients; Avocado (duh) provides vitamin A/D/E which are proven to help with brightness, firmness and overall glowing skin. Beta Carotene is a source of Vitamin A which is known for essentially correcting the skins condition by improving cellular structure and increasing blood flow. Lastly, everyone's favorite source of hydration and moisture; Shea butter!


This formula is very creamy and rich which is why I needed very little to cover both my eyes. I applied it in the evening before bed, in the morning I definitely saw a difference. My eye area appeared brighter! After applying my daily moisturizer I applied this again, it allowed my concealer to go on easier. During the day my concealer was crease free with no dry patch in sight! This little pot of goodness has been a part of my daily skincare routine for over 3 months now and I can confidently say that it really does make a difference! My dark circles have been erased, any signs of puffiness are instantly fixed and I have noticed an overall improvement in brightness and hydration.

Its no anti aging cream so it wont reverse the signs of aging but for a young skin like mine, its perfect. 

Have you tried this? Are there better under eye creams that you know and love!? let me know! 

Danica xx 

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! I have never tried this before but I have been looking to engage in some under eye cream for my bangs and this sounds light and lovely! Thank you for sharing! That is awesome that you saw an improvement!



    Krystal | www.moorekrystal.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try and pick up a sample and give it go, definitely helped my tired eyes!
      Glad you like the post!
      Danica xx

      Delete
  2. I've been interested in this product for a while now. I definitely need to give it a go. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! If you cant find this one, give Starting Over eye cream by Origins a go, same rich, creamy texture and just as beautiful!
      Danica xx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you got on with this eye cream because I did not sit well under my eyes at all, I really don't know why it wasn't easy to blend. Maybe it wasn't meant to be but I really wanted to like it!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I know how it feel when you try to make a product work and its just not going your way! I definitely had my share of disappointing eye creams trust me! Thanks for sharing!
      Danica xx

      Delete
  4. This stuff sounds amazing - must check it out.

    Btw - I tagged you for the Beauty Scenario Tag!

    xo
    Danielle
    The Good Life

    ReplyDelete