Tuesday 1 April 2014

The Lipstick Tag




I have been tagged by Danielle (GoodLifeandSyle) so, here goes

1. How many lipsticks do you own?I recently tidied my makeup collection and I came to realized that I own way more lipsticks than I first thought! I currently own 23 Lipsticks! 

 2. What was the first lipstick you owned?

I'm not entirely sure but I think it was NYX Tinted Lip Spa in 04 Vintage. does that even count a lipstick? 

 3. What is your favourite lipstick brand? 

Oh this is tough, but I am going to have to say Nars

 4. What is your most worn lipstick?

Recently I have been loving YSL Rouge Pur Counture in 37, its a lovely pearly nude pink! 

 5. What is your favourite finish? 

I definitly love best of both worlds so a bit of matte and a bit of shimmer, thats why I'm usually attracted to Bobbi Brown or Mac lipsticks, they always have the perfect balance! 

 6. What was the last lipstick you brought?

Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Colour in 12 ( a perfect orangy/coral colour) 

 7. How many lip products do you have in your bag? (Including balms and glosses)

I have a Nars Lip Gloss in Chihuahua, Korres Lip Butter in  Jasmine and Nars Lip Pencil in Descanso, By Terry Baume De Rose and a Mecca Cosmetica Signiture Line Lip De-luscious.

 8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
I don't wear red lipstick often so I don't own many, the one that's a perfect mix of cool tone and warm tone is the Max Factor Lipstick in 715 Ruby Tuesday.

 9. How do you store you lipsticks?
I keep them in a clear tray in my draw stacked on top of each other. I keep my best ones on the bedside table with my perfume collection. 

 10. What lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I love Bobbi Brown Neon Pink or the Mac lipstick in Hue! 



I nominate Rasa from Aimerose blog. check it out! 
Danica xx 

2 comments: